Garden Cot, Torcross, Kingsbridge TQ7 2TH
This self catered seaside holiday cottage in South Devon is perfect for days on the beach at Torcross, or walks along the South Devon coast path. Garden Cot is a wooden bungalow of unique character set above Torcross village which is between Kingsbridge and Dartmouth. The house sits in its own garden, with stunning views over Slapton Ley Nature Reserve, Torcross and Start Bay.
The house is detached and is great for families as well as couples or a peaceful break on your own. Dogs are more than welcome. There is offroad parking for up to two cars 100m along from the house. We ask that guests do not smoke in Garden Cot.
This cosy seaside cottage has been in the family since the early 1900’s, originally owned by the village doctor and his wife. Since then it has been a cherished part of the family, enabling generations of family and friends to enjoy this beautiful part of the South Devon coastline.
The accommodation is ideal for three, but could sleep five, using the sofa bed in the living room. It is made up of:
- Living Room - Sofa-bed making a five foot double bed
- Bedroom - with two single beds. These can be pushed together with the mattresses zipping together to make a 5’ double.
- Small Bedroom - with one single bed
- Kitchen - with electric cooker, fridge and microwave
- Shower room
- The shower, heating, water heater and cooking are all electric which is included in the rent.